We at Translation Office Motte played a bit with a digital camcorder. To learn some new tricks, you know..
We got some positive reactions, especially about the sound, but we ourselves aren't really happy with the results. The image is not always in focus.
A few days later we tried it again with the same camera, and we paid more attention to the light and to focusing.
Still, the result is not better. It is because of the camera: focusing is limited, and especially the depth of focus is not good. All the characters are big enough, but it is not always possible to make them readable. If they are, we have to zoom too much, and we can only show a part of the complete image.