- LWP::USERAGENT HTTP::REQUEST
- How to use LWP::UserAgent and HTTP::Request to post an XML SOAP message to a web service
- See PERL XML HTTP POST
- PERL CLIENT FOR .NET WS
- Make a client in Perl for a .NET web service
- Use SOAP::Data and valueof,
Make a client, for a .NET web service, with Perl and SOAP::Lite.
- PERL COMPLEX TYPE
- How to handle array returned by a remote procedure using Perl and SOAP::Lite,
Consume a remote procedure returning arrays with SOAP::Lite
- PERL SOAP::LITE
- Examples of SOAP clients using Perl and SOAP::Lite,
Interoperability demo: consume my JWSDP RCX web service with Perl/cgi and SOAP::Lite.
- PERL XML HTTP POST
- How to make an XML HTTP POST with Perl to a web service
- example for JWSDP and .NET web service,
Perl XML HTTP Post to a web service.
- PYTHON DOM
- Use the DOM to build dynamically the SOAP message with Python,
Build a SOAP message using DOM with PyXml, and post it to a web service.
- PYTHON SAX
- Example of using SAX with Python to parse the SOAP response,
Post an XML SOAP message to a .NET web service.
- PYTHON SOAP CLIENT
- Make a soap client with Python using several techniques and libraries,
Make a SOAP client with Python.
- PYTHON XML HTTP POST
- Use Python to make an XML HTTP POST to a web service
- Examples for Java WSDP and .NET are available,
XML HTTP Post to my Java WSDP web service.