1. Create HTML web galleries
- Create HTML web galleries of image folders in a few seconds, which you can publish easily on your own website:
- Based on predefined templates.
- Based on your own values.
2. Sort images
- Browse thru hundreds of images, look at the meta data and sort them - by copy, move or alias - in different folders of your choise.
- While browsing, you can even rotate or flip the image.
- While browsing, you can save them individualy to a new location, in a new file format.
3. Rename files
- Give your images a more comprehensive, readable name, or just adapt them to your needs.
- Multiple possibilities. Also applicable on all other file types
- Rename multiple files by selection, or by selecting a folder, subfolders included.
4. Edit images
- Crop and scale images based on different criteria.
- Rotate images.
- Convert images to different file types.
- Convert color.
- Apply coloured border
5. Upload images to iPhoto®
- Upload images to iPhoto® in batch mode and add:
- Reward (stars)
- Rename image if already exist.
6. Archive files
- Archive multiple files at once:
- As One ZIP file
- As individual ZIP files
7. Mountain Lion ready
- JamesJr 2.8, now also available for Mount Lion users.