DOWNLOADFIREFOX 20.0x or later Choose your platform :
FIREFOX 10.0x or later Choose your platform :
Thanks to EclipseChasers2 and Tom for the compilation of the Linux64 and MacOsX versions (see Forums)
FIREFOX 9.0x Choose your platform :
FIREFOX 8.0x Choose your platform :
FIREFOX 7.0x Choose your platform :
FIREFOX 6.0x Choose your platform :
FIREFOX 4.0x or 5.0.x Choose your platform :
FIREFOX 4.0.x ONLY Choose your platform :
The extension XPI is now 2.0 Mb big ... The SGML
parser is quite complex :-) But seems to work really well. The
validation for the biggest pages I saw are below the 1/100 sec for both
PREVIOUS VERSIONSee here
The new version adds the following new features:
For additional questions, there is a forum : http://www.htmlpedia.org/phpBB/
- Due to Numerous changes due to Firefox 4.0, the extension 0.9 is compatible only with Firefox 4.0
- The browser icon is in the add-on bar (new name for the status -bar). The add-on bar is hidden by default in FF 4.0.
- This means too that all platforms binaries will need to be recompiled.
Look the source and the forum if you want to help on the migration.
- To enable HTML 5 validation, it is possible to validate page with W3c Online.
This works in the page source only to avoid to overload the W3c server.
- It is possible to use CSE HTML Validator as algorithm if the program is installed. You will need version 10 and later.
Screenshot 1: Html Validator
icons depending of the algorithm used.
Screenshot 2: Html Validator (validation by Tidy)
Screenshot 3: Html Validator (validation by SGML Parser)
Screenshot 4/5: The same page validated by
(compare the errors with screenshot 3)