This SV4-C (N° 1) was the very first SV4
to be produced in France after the war.
It served with the French Navy between
1945 and 1950, and now bears the Bel-
gian civil registration OO-GWC. It is now
part of the «Stampe & Vertongen
Museum» at Deurne Airport.
(see links page)
to the Stampe index
| 1940 - 1945
| 1946 onwards
| Picture List