The content of the seven videos will cover the following topics:
- History and politics: how has Europe been built up? How is the Arab world gradually regaining its original unity?
- Languages, writing, literature, drama and poetry in Europe and the Arab world, both historically and today.
- Music, architecture, the plastic arts and film.
- Science and technology, the history of the two civilisations and how they have interacted.
- The origins of philosophy and the monotheistic religions in the Mediterranean basin; their subsequent history in the world; their specific values.
- Mindsets, customs, lifestyles; migrations in Europe and the Arab world, the integration or marginalisation of migrants; the emergence of new cultures.
- The future: why it is in our interests to live together, our responsibilities as European and Arab citizens, the possibilities open to us for exchanges and joint projects.