To twist the polyhedra, click anywhere on it
(left button for counterclockwise twist, and right for clockwise).
Twist is done around the nearest axis(center of face, vertex, or edge).
Split border is indicated in white.
To twist the second layer of some polyhedra
click with the shift-key.
To rotate the polyhedra, click one of the arrows around it,
or use left-button drag.
- Click [Initialize] to initialized the puzzle.
- Click [Scramble] to scramble the puzzle.
Input the scramble frequency on the right-most field, to change it.
- Click [Animation] to toggle on/off the animation.
- Click [Clear] to cancel all your moves.
- Click [Undo] or type backspace-key to cancel your last move.
- When the game is over and if you've achieved a high score, you will see the dialog window below at left.
If you enter your name and click [Submit], your score will be sent to the author and be published on his site.
If you don't want to submit, then click [Close].
If you want to send the record via e-mail, enter your name and click [Certificate],
paste the entire contents of the text area(below,at right) into the message body
(add nothihg else to the body, and leave the subject empty)
and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Main Page
Comments & Bug Reports