Skills and Laboratory Capacities
- Molecular and cellular biology of endocrine systems.
- Molecular and cellular immunology of inflammation.
- Biochemistry and pharmacology of infection and cancer.
- Physiology of kidney function.
- Development of radiopharmaceuticals.
- in vivo and in vitro metabolic studies on candidate radiopharmaceuticals (preclinical studies).
- Protein and peptide labeling.
- Synthesis of polymers and colloids
- Immunoassays, receptor-assays.
- Use of radioactive isotopes.
- Biochemical and immunochemical diagnostics.
- Cell culture and biotransformation.
- Protein purification and characterization.
- Analytical and preparative chromatography (HPLC)/electrophoresis.
- Chromatography/mass spectrometry (HPLC and GC/MS)
- Production management (GMP).
- Technology transfer.
- External R+D funding.
- Regulatory affairs and quality assurance.
- Small scale organic synthesis.
- Radioactivity handling.
- UV-vis. Spectrophotometry.
- Liquid chromatography/electrophoresis.
- Clinical chemistry and immunoassays.
- In vitro and in vivo metabolic studies.
- Product formulation.
- Stability studies.