- Print the complete check-lists document
on regular paper. You can print double sided or if you want better opacity,
print only one side and place sheets back to back. Print on regular
format A4 or letter in the US. Center the checklist on the page
- Cut each page to an A5 format or
according to your prefered format, you will then have a number of equally
- Laminate each page and take care to keep
a margin where you will punch the binder holes.
- Bind the pages together with 2 aviation
rings so that you have a small booklet - for the Lomac checklists, you
might consider binding them (and adapting the format) to the Lomac enhanced
manual. (4 binders)
- With that way, new pages can be inserted
easily when they become available - even if usually I redo the complete
volume when something has to change, but you could print and laminate
only the relevant page.