With BMS finally out, the checklists will follow exlusively the BMS post release development. I know I still need to work on the following aspects:
- Create the BMS weapon checklists
- Update the Quick reference section with BMS specific data
- Update the Emergency procedures
- Continue the BMS charts for Balkans
- Continue the work on the ONC maps for post released BMS theaters.
- I wish I could devote as much time to A-10 DCS checklists but I am afraid I won't be able to cope alone.
So if you wish to help or if you wish to have your checklists work hosted here, please contact me
people deserve credit for the checklists. I hope to have given my thanks
to everyone - if you feel you have been forgotten, let me
- My fellow 87th members who actually took the time to send comments while testing BMS to make all the checklists and charts better.
"T-Rex" Perkins for his valuable feedback, Martin
"Terrapin" Gerner, Stephen 'HotDogOne"
French for the OG: APG68 and amraams and his valuable
feedback, Wayne Timmins for the OG lantirn.
Skyfire for the Cate program and
Snakeman for his valuable CATE maps who made the kneemaps
possible, Aeyes for his help on the A-10 and
F-15 project, Meangreeny for his suggestion
of a rampstart only checklist. Jaillie for
his help on the navigation charts.
- Special Thanks
also to Dimitri Verdoodt who created the drawings
used in the checklists. Some of his drawings are available for sale.
Don't hesitate to contact him
- Thanks also to
the dedicated test team for the ODS kneemap. Without you, I'd still
be doing the airbase latitudes and longitudes and tacan data.
Boschung for his great help on Iraq and Iran. Greg
"DryLouvre" Salt for Syria. Paul
"Alicatt" Alistair for Egypt. Graham
Harper for israel. Kraig Mitchell
for Lebanon and Cyprus. Jack "Swampy" Crook
for Iran. Jonathan "Falcon1" Drucker
- Finally thanks
to all of you who sent feedback and comments and of course to the members
of the F4 groups that answered my never ending questions about their