The used computer is an old PC but strong enough to run the emulators smoothly.
Its characteristics are the following :
I didn't dismantle the PC and it lays in its desktop tower case in the cabinet.
The only operation was to cut a power cable to get a 12 V power cable to supply the little lamps of the coins door.
- CPU : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.70GHz
- RAM : 1 GB
- Motherboard : ASUSTeK P4S333
- Gfx card : nVidia Corporation NV15DDR [GeForce2 Ti] (rev a4)
- Sound card : Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI (rev 02)
- Network card : 3Com Corporation 3c905C-TX/TX-M [Tornado] (rev 78)
- HDDs : /dev/hda : SAMSUNG SP0812N - 72 GB + /dev/hdb : SEAGATE ST3320620A - 294 GB
- CD/DVD : /dev/hdc : AOPEN CD-RW CRW2440 + /dev/hdd : Pioneer DVD-ROM ATAPIModel DVD-116 0122
- Bluetooth : Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)