SEEING THROUGH : YOUR EYES...
Consultant, independent expert – unique mix of knowledge and professional experience in laboratory instrumentation, regulation/measurement equipment, industrial and medical equipment, water quality and quantity control equipment.
Independent expert EC (feasibility studies, analyze of needs, preparation of technical specifications and tender documents, evaluations, procurement)
- Short- and medium-term international assignments
- Specializes in the provision of consulting services to government clients in the agri-food, phytosanitary, veterinary, environmental, health care, and chemical safety sectors
- Expertise in scientific instrumentation and its unique capabilities available to institutions throughout the world as well as to the private sector
- Feasibility studies for funding of projects
- Project identification- project preparation- project implementation
- Member of evaluation committees (tender evaluations)
- Procurement of equipment and materials
- Can manage, implement, and/or conduct entire research projects from study plan to final report
- Assistance in the frame of the European Union integration process and enlargment
- Assistance to accreditation- certification
- Implementation of changes to the laboratory's Quality System to comply with the new standard ISO 17025
- European Commission: Expert registered in the roster of individual experts set up following the call for applications published on OJEC n° C 274 dated 26 th September 2000 (Update: 30/04/2004)- details on request.
- Project planning and -implementation in the International Technical Cooperation
- Human resources, Procurement.
PARTNER IDENTIFICATION- SATISFACTION SURVEYS
- Exploration of the ranks of potential suppliers to find the best matches- Product search (and find…)
- Independent customer satisfaction surveys- Technical industry surveys