Code of Conduct
NO Whining....Suck it up and tough it
out, and you'll be a better pilot because of it...However, JG300 is a PILOT's organization, so,
constructive criticism is always encouraged and welcomed.
2) Members will represent their Squadron with honor and
dignity at all times while online. Unless someone is really asking for it.
3) No ganging up on non-squad members in publicly-open
free-for-all dogfights ...We are an equal-targeting organization! Team tactics should be used in
TEAM dogfights only.
4) There is NO rule 4!!!!!
5) When engaged in a team dogfight, members who have, by
necessity, joined the Allied side, should abide by the common-sense rule that the Allied side flies
Allied aircraft, Axis flies Axis aircraft in order to aid A/C identification. So yes, you can fly a Spit,
P51, P47, Ford Trimotor or whatever in that circumstance.
6) SWASTIKAS on noseart or personal emblems are VERBOTEN.
7) Members MUST attend at least ONE
meeting or group function once every TWO weeks to keep their membership active, or send an
email or other communication to the squad to let us know you are still alive, etc. Just keep us informed so no
8) Aim well and good hunting!!!