!AudioVis by Michael Kuebel
AudioVis is a kind of sprite based audio visualisation software. It
displays a sprite from an animation sequence of 32 sprites for each of the
4 voices of the sound system. And what's more important...you can paint
your own animation sequence and put it as a sprite set into AudioVis.
Should work with all tracker players.
The main features are:
- wimp based comfiguration done by Dirk Krumbholz
- 6 preset sprite sets
- optional sample buffer display above or besides sprites
- small application called !CreateSet to create sprite sets from your own sprites ready to use with !AudioVis
Version 0.91, 19 April 1998 (download)
Download also some additional sprite sets for use with !AudioVis:
- AnalagVU - 1 set by Johann Gysin, scanned VU display of an amplifier, nice work!
- MKSets - 3 sets by Michael Kuebel, dancing Anime girl, lines and boxes