DiskSample is an audio player module capable of playing multiple files or streams at once. The file formats supported are:
- Audio MPEG, with the help of the AudioMPEG module.
- AC3, with the help of the AC3 module. The source code of that module is based on Liba52 (GPL license) and distributed with the documentation of the modules.
- Flac (Free Audio Lossless Codec).
- Vorbis, with the help of the Vorbis module.
- WAVE files, limited to uncompressed PCM or Audio MPEG
For download of the modules and the documentation, refer to DigitalCD's download section.
Version 0.50, 2012-09-27
- FLAC, error while decoding RICE2 partitions.
Version 0.49, 2012-09-01
- WAV codec modified to cope with files where 'fmt ' chunk is not the first one in the file.
Version 0.48, 2012-03-05
- WAV PCM, recompiled for ARMv7 compatibility.
Version 0.47, 2011-09-27
- New code to SWI StreamParams returning album date.
- FLAC, error in applying LPC of order 1 (assembler version)
Version 0.46, 2010-04-20
- Plays WAV PCM with > 2 channels.
- Plays Ogg Vorbis with > 2 channels.
- WAV PCM, fix incorrect loop point.
- WAV PCM, keep account of WAVEEXTENSIBLE format.
Version 0.45, 2010-01-26
- MP3 without MPEG sync code would remain indefinitely as 'not ready'.
- Was attempting file reads from callback while still opening file.
- Ignore errors in file reads from callback to cope with some network FS.
Version 0.44, 2009-12-03
- Recompiled for ARMv7 compatibility.
- Altering position in a FLAC would store a temporary incorrect position value.
Version 0.43, 2009-02-21
- Mix With multiple streams, when end up restoring ourselves as previous handler in 8-bit mode, causing a background crash.
- Extract track number from ID3v1 tag
Version 0.42, 2008-05-25
- Bug in FLAC sync detection made 24-bit FLACs unplayable.
Version 0.41, 2008-01-26
- Decode files of type &A8F as AC3.
Version 0.40, 2008-01-12
- Support for FLAC and WAVE (PCM only).
- Fixes for Vorbis replay of files containg a succession of small independant streams
- Fixes in positionning to keep metadata into account.
Version 0.39, 2007-03-11
- Additional output info flag for KinoAMP.
- Better volume scaling.
- Return correct error code when WAVE sub-format is not supported.